AUTHENTIC WOMEN Covid-19 update
Authentic Women is pleased to offer both Live Stream and IRL (in real life) Studio sessions for our June-July program!
It is also exciting to see all our PT clients return to 1 on 1 training indoors!
MPORTANT STUDIO GUIDELINES FOR ANYONE ATTENDING OUR STUDIO FROM JUNE 22ND.
DO NOT ATTEND THE STUDIO IF:
1. You are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms such as a cough, fever, shortness of breath or sore throat.
2. If you have come into contact with a suspected or positive case with in the past 14 days.
3. Have been told to self-isolate or are living with someone who is isolating.
4. Have travelled overseas within the past 14 days.
1. Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry.
2. Your Trainer will guide you to an allocated space for the duration of your session.
3. Please follow any other health + safety instructions provided by your Trainer before, during and after the session including the correct cleaning of equipment.
4. Please leave the studio promptly to allow for cleaning between sessions and to minimise contact between other participants.
It is imperative that all group session participants arrive 5 min early to allow time for important instructions including space allocation.
Our Trainers will be setting up for Live Stream to run at the same time and will not have time to help with any late arrivals.
If you are early and participants from the previous session are still present, please wait in the waiting area or outside if the studio has reached the safe limit of 15.
Please bring a drink bottle, 2-3 clean towels to each session (for your mat/face + to use for stretching). Bringing your own mat is encouraged, however studio mats will be made available to you.
STUDIO GUIDELINES + PROTOCOLS IN PLACE TO KEEP US ALL SAFE!
PiNK HQ will be following the framework of operations for fitness facilities as outlined by Fitness Australia in conjunction with Work Safe Australia and the DHHS Victoria.
Current guidelines state that we are allowed 10 participants at any group session plus the instructor. However, to begin with we have chosen to half this number to 5, plus instructor to enable more distance for participants.
We may increase this number if we deem the space to be comfortable for more to attend.
Other measures in place:
Hand sanitiser provided and to be used before entry.
Allowing min 1.5 metre distancing or 4m2 per person (areas will be clearly marked for clients convenience ).
Hospital grade disinfectant to be used before and after each session on all equipment and on all high contact areas such as hand rails, door handles, taps etc... Please note that our disinfectant has been tested on covid-19!
Where possible, each client will have their own set of equipment. No equipment sharing or swapping during any group session.
All participants to bring 2-3 clean towels to each session.
All participants attending the studio will be recorded for contact tracing purposes. Records to be kept for 28 days.
15 min will be allocated between all sessions to allow for cleaning and to reduce contact with others.
No client will be allowed to attend if they are displaying any cold or flu like symptoms, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case, have travelled overseas within the last 14 days or if they are considered high risk due to any medical conditions.
Multiple cleaning stations will be available including hand sanitiser, paper towel and disinfectant to reduce clients sharing cleaning products when cleaning equipment.
We will continue to give our clients the choice to attend in person or to continue to Live stream our sessions for as long as necessary to ensure everyone continues to enjoy their workouts in a space that suits them.