AUTHENTIC WOMEN UPDATE (Studio closed until further notice)
WORKOUT YOURWAY - IRL (in real life) or LIVE STREAM!
Authentic Women is available for studio sessions - Yeah!
We are also excited to show off our NEW outdoor space - perfect for those sunny days!
Live stream sessions have been super popular and have been going strong since March 2020.
Live stream will continue for as long as there is demand. It's super fun and interactive and a great way to get fit and strong in between those busy schedules!
IMPORTANT STUDIO GUIDELINES FOR ANYONE ATTENDING OUR STUDIO
DO NOT ATTEND THE STUDIO IF:
1. You are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms such as a cough, fever, shortness of breath or sore throat.
2. If you have come into contact with a suspected or positive case with in the past 14 days.
3. Have been told to self-isolate or are living with someone who is isolating.
4. Have travelled overseas within the past 14 days.
5. Have been to a listed hotspot within the past 14 days.
1. Please use the hand sanitiser provided + scan our QR code.
2. Please follow any other health + safety instructions provided by your Trainer before, during and after the session including the correct cleaning of equipment.
3. Please leave the studio promptly to allow for cleaning between sessions and to minimise contact between other participants.
PT clients: Please arrive 2-5 min before your session is due to start. This means you can start promptly with your trainer once belongings are put away and towels are placed on equipment.
Group participants: It is imperative that all group session participants arrive 5-10 min early to allow time for important instructions including space allocation and collection/set up of equipment.
Our Trainers will be setting up for Live Stream to run at the same time and will not have time to help with any late arrivals.
If you are early and participants from the previous session are still present, please wait in the waiting area or outside if the studio has reached the covid-safe limit. Current guidelines is 2m2 per person.
Please bring a drink bottle, 2-3 clean towels to each session (for your mat/face + to use for stretching). Bringing your own mat is encouraged, however studio mats will be made available to you.
STUDIO GUIDELINES + PROTOCOLS IN PLACE TO KEEP US ALL SAFE!
PiNK HQ is following the framework of operations for fitness facilities as outlined by Fitness Australia in conjunction with Work Safe Australia and the DHHS Victoria.
Measures in place:
Hand sanitiser provided and to be used before entry.
All participants are required to scan our QR code upon entry for contact tracing purposes.
Allowing 2m2 per person.
Hospital grade disinfectant + alcohol wipes to be used on all equipment after each use and on all high contact areas such as hand rails, door handles, taps etc... Please note that our disinfectant has been tested on covid-19!
Where possible, each client will have their own set of equipment. When this is not possible, sanitiser will be provided between stations.
All participants to bring 2-3 clean towels to each session.
15 min will be allocated between group sessions to allow for cleaning and to reduce contact with others.
No client will be allowed to attend if they are displaying any cold or flu like symptoms, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case, have travelled overseas within the last 14 days or if they are considered high risk due to any medical conditions.